Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow...

I am so excited that tomorrow I get to meet with the new group of swap gals at the Pink! We are working together to complete 2 different banners for Valentine's Day and I am sure they will be nothing less than spectacular! We even had some girls who have signed up for this who are from out of town and doing this long distance! (of course I will be mailing their things to them as they will not attend the meeting or the reveal party)
I am just so excited about it all!
Love is in the air!


I posted samples 2 posts ago (scroll down for those) and will bring the actual banner to the Pink tomorrow for ideas along with others. There are still a few spots available so if you even think you want to join, call soon to join the girls. It will be a sweet treat and a cherished decoration you can get nowhere else. We would love to see you there!!!

xo~

No comments: