Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things to be thankful for and a winner!

I have a terribly long list of things to be thankful for but here are some to share:


A beautiful song, , A comfortable chair, A cool breeze, A drink of cool water, A full moon, A gentle rain, A hard rain, A good book to read, A good coat, A good husband, A good pillow, A Mourning Dove's song, A scenic drive, Air conditioning, Beaches in the morning, Blue jeans, My Brother, Butterflies, Butterfly kisses, Children laughing, Christmas morning, Clothes that fit well, Comfortable shoes, Compliments, Computers that work, Dove Milk Chocolate, Dishwashers, Diversity, Dried pineapple slices, Fairness, Crackling fire in a fireplace, FAMILY, Flowers, Freedom of religion, Freedom of speech, Fresh ideas, Good conversation, Good eyesight, Good friends, Good health, Good movies, Good teachers, Good tires, Grace, Grandmas and Grandpas, Holding hands, Honest people, Hugs, Indoor plumbing, Kittens, Laughter, Parents, Parking spaces near the front, Peanut butter, Plenty of closet space, Polite drivers, Porch swings, Quiet mornings, Rainbows, Roasted peanuts, Shade trees, Silver Bella, Smiles, Snowflakes, Soft toilet paper, Sunrises, Sunsets, Thanksgiving dinner, That I am not a turkey today, The color of autumn leaves, The ocean, The smell of homemade bread, The words "I love you", Tire swings, True friends, Uninterrupted dinners, Warm kisses, Warm showers, Whipped cream, White puffy clouds and GOD.

There is so much to be thankful for, these are just a few. Don't forget to take some time this holiday and everyday to be truly thankful for our wonderful blessings.

And now.... drum roll please! My husband randomly picked a number from your posts and the winner of the Thanksgiving I am Thankful For Papercrafting Kit is:

A Silver Bella Sister!!!

Danielle Muller at daniellewww.thevintagedragonfly.typepad.com!!

Send me your address Danielle and I will get this out to you. Congratulations, and Enjoy!!!

Thank you all for your sweet sentiments and comments! You all give me so many more reasons to be thankful!

~xo

2 comments:

Geralyn Gray said...

Your thankful list was touching. I am thankful I was able to meet such nice people like you at Silver Bella,

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina! Believe it or not this is the first I have viewed your lovely inspiring blogspot. I was admiring my own 12 glittery days of Christmas artwork on my mantle this evening and thought I would look you up. Glad I did! What a great idea. Thanks for hosting this Silver Bella swap and I only regret that I didn't get to know you. Praise be to God for such an event, and I agree that he is biggest on my Thankful list too:)
I hope he brings us all back to Silver Bella again next year!
Merry Christmas girl! Love, Cherie Wilson