Saturday, October 18, 2008

happy birthday to me!

I have been searching for just the right dressform for a good long time now and everywhere I look they are not only expensive, but they just have not been too exciting. Today I went out (my birthday none-the-less) bound and determined to find one, or at least hoping to find one. I did, I did, I did!!! Here she is... now I just need a name for her! I am even more excited because her sister is with my dear friend Jenny, so now we get to share the sisters. How fun!


xo~

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
Ohhlala...she's so pretty in black! Makes her look so slim!!!

Hope your day was great!!!
Heidi

Heather Ales said...

oh my stars - Happy belated Birthday! And what a treat to find, a dress form! I want one terribly bad but alas there's no where to put her at the moment!

Hope your day was awesome!
~heather

Birds of a Feather said...

hi gina ~

happy (late) b-day to you!

looking forward to meeting you at SB!

xo heidi

Katie Watson said...

This is so pretty!! Have fun with her!!