Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Silver Bella...

The oohs and aaahhhs are happening around here lately. You see, I have signed up to attend the Silver Bella. And what's more, I am hosting 2 swaps there! I am so excited! One of them is an ATC book on birds aptly titled Fine Feathered Friends and the other swap I am hosting is a 12 page book on The 12 Days of Christmas. More about that later...


Today I got my first shipment of an artists work in the mail and oh my goodness, they are wonderful! I cannot show yet because I want to wait for the unveiling at the Swap in November, however, here is a small sampling of the cover of the book, shhhh, don't tell!




oh, I cannot wait to see how this turns out! I could do this for a living for sure! Can you believe that people are actually thanking me for hosting it? Sure, it is work, but oh what fun!

xo for now

4 comments:

m i c h e l l e said...

Hey Chickie!!! What's happenin'!!!! Fun you got a blog! Good luck and as your governor says..."I'll be back." :-)

Heidi said...

Hello!!!! I found you! And, YES! Thank you for hosting the Fine Feathered Friends ATC book! Yeah...thanks to your kind words I will sleep well tonight...my little ones are in flight...heading south .... to you!


*Heidi*

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Congrats on hosting a swap! Soo fun! I look forward to meeting you at Silver Bella. You will have the time of your life!! Smiles, Jenn

Heather Ales said...

OH.MY.GOSH... what an incredible charm for your cover! Seriously... LOVE it! Hvae you thought about making some charms to sell on etsy? I would SO buy one of your nests!