Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer is here, and creativity is a flowin'

I cannot believe that I have been so bad about blogging for SO long...
However, I am going to make a conscious effort to do better.  This wave of an effort may last about a week but I am going to try. 

After a long pause, I am heading to a retreat in the fall in Omaha.  I am excited to say I signed up for Handmade U.  You can read more about it here


It will be so good to get to see my friends Michelle and Hope again as well as others I have missed over the last couple of years.  I will also get to work with a new artist I have never met, Liesel Lund.  Should be a treat! 

We all need to do something we love, something that brings inner calm and nurtures our soul, something that allows us to embrace our bliss.  The hardest part of it is, making the time to do it. 

~hugs

3 comments:

Leanne said...

gina, have a wonderful time! say hi to hope for me!

Wanda said...

I'm so excited...I'm going, too! It will be great seeing everyone...especially you, Gina. :)

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Oh my gosh!! I had no idea about Handmade U! SO SO FUN!! Oh I'd love to come play!! What a great time!! Maybe next year... :)


Thanks so so much for your sweet words about my little paintings. :) I LOVE C.A. btw!!

Happy Summer!
xo Jenny