Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bonne Annee




This year while making resolutions,

several ideas came to mind.

I reflected on my year and thought about what worked and what didn't, things that made me feel good about life and being here on earth, and things that didn't contribute at all.

So after much deliberation, I finalized my list of the big ones.

1.  Create as often as possible (at least once a week)  It can be as simple as an art journal entry, but I find that in my most stressful times in life, I am not creating.  We all need balance, and this is one thing that brings me back to me.

2.  Continue to remove things from my home that I do not love or honor.  Stuff really messes with my "ch'i." It truly blocks my energy, concentration and ability to relax.  Less stuff = more time to breathe.

3.  Do something healthy every day.  It can be as simple as making sure I eat enough veggies, skip my favorite drive through, or go for a walk.  Health brings an inner peace and outer glow that no makeup or tanning bed can replicate.

4.  I want to learn how to crochet.  You can create such sweet things simply with yarn and a hook. 

5.  Judge less, love more. 

I hope you are able to create goals and resolutions that bring you and your little place on earth creativity and peace this wonderful new year.

Happy New Year to one and all!

~xo

No comments: