Saturday, August 21, 2010

It really was no miracle, what happened was just this...

The wind began to swish

The house, to pitch

And suddenly the hinges started to unhitch

Just then the Witch

To satisfy an itch 

Was flying on her broomstick, thumbing for a hitch.

and, oh, what happened then was rich.

~dorothy gale

I have done it! 

Finished my tags for the Wizard of Oz Swap
(hosted by the lovely Karla Nathan)


Getting them packaged up and mailing them monday...


Yippie!

Now on to other goodies...

gotta work on:

my journal
birdhouse (yes, I signed up and have not even started!)
and some little albums I will be selling on etsy

Although, when I get to create, it isn't really work at all.  It is more of a recharging of my batteries.

aaaahhhhhh...

~hugs



5 comments:

Bryanna Lenan said...

ohhh so pretty... I wish we could request tags... because I would certainly be requesting yours! Ab so lute ly ADORABLE!!

xo
Bryanna

Hi I'm Debee :) said...

The tags are adorable!!!!! Oh my goodness so cute!
Xo
-d

Jenny said...

Cute tags!!! Can't wait to see the results of everything else on your crafting "to do" list!

Alisa Noble said...

Wow, good for you! You are really on a roll!
Your Dorthy tags are great and your G page... too stinkin' cute! Love the whimsy.

Ella said...

I love these; I haven't started, hope to next week!!! Really sweet~
Love the music behind them! Great job!